the kids

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

On Having a Friend Jessie

In honor of Jessie’s birthday today, I am going to blog about her. I think that’s the new technologically cool way to show affection. We’ve been friends for about 22 years, so I am honoring her by compiling a “pros” and “cons” list to determine if we should still be friends. So, here goes.


Things I like about Jessie:

She is logical.

She is fun.

She likes Diet Coke and homemade caramel popcorn.

She teaches me about chickens.

She talks to me while I drive.

She lets me copy her when she has good ideas.

She’s always on my side.

She thinks right politically.

She likes Diet Coke. (Did I say that already?)

She taught me about being a locavore.

She taught me about cloth diapering.

She is good at making plans.

She didn’t kill me when I rearranged our room in college while she was gone.

She has a nice family.

She encourages me.

She got chocolate cake because she knows I like it better.

She showed me how to make the best Rice Krispie Treats ever!

She likes Great Big Sea.

She likes to help people.

She knows I'm mean and she's okay with that.

She only sometimes hates Dave Ramsey.

She found a non-mini-van vehicle with a third row of seats.

She has 2 kids.

She reads more books than anyone I know.

She’s 30!


Things I don’t like about Jessie:

She lives too far away.


Well, that solves it. We’re still friends. Happy Birthday, Friend!

The End.

2 comments:

  1. You are the best! Now I have to take Clara to the doctor all teary eyed!

    ReplyDelete