the kids

Sunday, April 25, 2010

On Spring Cleaning

If you know my husband, you know a neat-freak. He likes everything put away. I think he uses the phrases "clean up" and "put away" more than any other. Behind closed doors? Thats another story. My closet? Yikes! But, as long as its not on the floor or the counters or the tables, its fine by Riley. If you've ever looked for dishes in our house, you'd know what I mean. And, not the plates, no, those are out in the open. The plates look like this pretty much all the time:



But, today we did some Spring cleaning of things behind closed doors. *shudder* I did not take before pictures. Wouldn't want to scare anyone, but I did take after pictures. Here they are:



P.S. I did have a picture of the dishes and Riley wouldn't let me use it. He cleaned the glass, straightened up the dishes and made me take another one. I think I'll go take a picture of my bedroom closet next and threaten to post it...






No comments:

Post a Comment